World Spine Day! It is held each year on the 16th of October, and it is part of the Bone and Joint Decade Action Week. This day was formally launched in 2012, with the goal to raise awareness about spinal health and disorders. To accomplish this, people across the globe participate in special educational events and activities to boost their knowledge about managing back and neck pain without the use of medication, jabs or surgical procedures.
The theme this year is “Love Your Spine”. If you have yet to care for your back, start now!
Here at Advanced Pain Centres, we have upcoming health talks at our various clinics, put together by our team of doctors! Topics that will be covered include:
– What is Non surgical spinal decompression treatment?
– Who is it suitable for? Is there any age limit or minimum age requirement?
– Are there any side effects?
– What safe, new technology and treatment is available for minor to severe spinal conditions?
– How does an optimal spine condition enhance our quality of life?
– Is this treatment costly compared to other options?
Have more burning questions about spine and health? Get your answers now! Meet our doctors and ask away!
This 50-minute workshop and health seminar is absolutely FREE with no obligations,
simply because it is World Spine Day and we want to pay it forward!
Come Meet our Friendly Doctors
To reserve your seat based on the schedule below,
Slot A: 13 October 2018 – Tampines, 3pm, Dr Adelina
Slot B: 18 October 2018 – Jurong, 6.30pm, Dr Michael
Slot C: 20 October 2018 – Jurong, 3.30pm, Dr Michael
Slot D: 21 October 2018 – Toa Payoh, 3pm, Dr Jo
Slot E: 27 October 2018 – Kovan, 3pm, Dr Jake
* First 10 reservations get a free wobble cushion each (worth $40!)
* Free consultation and spinal analysis for all attendees!
* The workshops / seminars are free of charge.
* Each session lasts approximately 50 minutes.
* Limited seats available
* Reservation ends 10 October 2018